Restructuring & Insolvency
We resolve complex restructuring issues and problems arising out of the insolvency framework in Maldives. Our clients are provided with a full range of services including:
- Distressed company litigation
- Distressed mergers and acquisitions
- Board advisory services relating to its fiduciary and statutory duties
- Advice to creditors and investors of distressed companies
- Advice on cross-border restructuring matters
- Negotiating CVAs / Out-of-Court Settlements
- Advising administrators and liquidators
S&A has the breadth and depth of local and international expertise required to successfully help companies in distress or assist parties looking to assist and/or acquire companies in distress.
We have a full suite of restructuring proficiencies, including bespoke distress-related advice from our litigation, tax, banking and finance, and corporate team.
We have a deep understanding of the legal, commercial, and financial issues distressed companies, distressed and non-distressed financiers, and other parties dealing with distressed debtors face.
We have acted on all sides of restructuring matters giving our team the unique ability to see matters from all perspectives.
We have experience in addressing various issues and dealing effectively with all stakeholders involved in restructurings.